GreenWaste offers temporary debris boxes (dumpsters) from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Debris boxes or dumpsters are great for LEED and CALGreen projects, property clean outs, and removing remodeling debris from your home, yard and garage. All of our dumpsters are hauled to one of Sacramento’s greenest dump sites, Florin Perkins Public Disposal. There, the contents of the dumpster will be recycled to the highest extent. Please review our guidelines and then contact customer service at 916-429-9900.
|DEBRIS BOX||Dimensions||Materials Accepted||PRICE Quote|
|10 cubic yard||(15.5 X 8 X 3)||Concrete / Dirt / Metal||Request Quote|
|20 cubic yard||(16 X 8 X 4.5)||General Debris / Metal||Request Quote|
|40 cubic yard||(21 X 8 X 7.5)||General Debris / Metal / Clean Wood||Request Quote|
We Rent Dumpsters in:
View Coverage Map or Call 916-429-9900 for details
Why Choose GreenWaste for Dumpster Service?
- We have low Honest Rates and no hidden fees for services!
- Our Maximum Debris Box Weights allow you to dispose of more materials per container.
- We Recycle and Divert over 70% of materials from landfill.
- We're a Local Company and have been in business since 1991.
Rules and Regulations
- *Each city requirements are different (see areas we service)
- Wet garbage (kitchen waste)
- Medical waste
- Hazardous Materials (paint, oil, chemicals, etc)
- Dirt or Concrete (Must use concrete or dirt debris box)
- Tar and Gravel roofing material (Must use a 10 cubic yard debris box)
- Tree Trunks cannot exceed 24 inches in diameter (must use a 10 cubic yard debris box)
Additional charges may apply for:
Loading Debris Box:
The level of the load must be below the rim with nothing hanging off the sides.